Combining their over 20 years of experience and true passion for the arts, Kate Wilson and Tricia Haggerty Wenz now offer their services for clients who interested in all areas of the arts. The Golden Thread Gallery offers Consultation Services, Traveling Art Exhibits and Programing Opportunities. From conception to completion we can help you make your project a reality.
CONSULTING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Gallery Creation- Permanent and Traveling (Temporary)
- Jurying art submissions for a comprehensive and professional exhibit
- Theme based exhibits tailored to your organization’s mission
- Branding your business through art
- Marketing and promoting your gallery event
- Creation of innovative art programming tailored to your needs
- Creative placemaking projects for communities
- Store Front art displays
- Fundraising opportunities
- Revitalizing communities with the arts
Let us bring our successful SPARK programming to your community!
Our SPARK programming gives the opportunity for local artists with compelling art projects that benefit the community to make their project happen through instant funding- Let us come to your community and help make more public art a reality.
Traveling Art Talk
Inspire your community with an artist speaker who talks in depth about their approach to art, their medium and the power of visual arts, catered to your organization’s mission.
For pricing and various consulting options, please contact us at:
“Golden Thread’s Indigo River Consulting Service… Connecting organizations, communities and you to the arts”
CURRENT CLIENT LIST:
Community Solutions/Hartford Community Partnership
Project: ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE Art Installation